Memories... Like Mom Made!

Memories... Like Mom Made!
Out of dark moments, flowers grow.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Pick Me Up

So sometimes I get in a funk... and I need a pick me up. Well today I am not even in a funk, and a friend said something so nice to me, that I am pretty sure it will work any time I need it to in the future... So I decided to post it so that I can "visit it" any time I need to defunkify....

Virginia- You amaze me almost on a daily basis...and you live halfway across the country! You are always smiling and happy, and that makes those around you happy. You are a wonderful mother and wife and friend. Your cooking...as I've told you... makes my mouth water. I want to live in your house, just to try your food. You're always there for me when I need someone to talk to. You are strong and caring, humble and just a beautiful person. Thank you for being my friend.


Sweet, right? Good friends make the world go round...

Let this be a lesson to tell your friends often how special they are... You never know when something you say may turn their week right around.

No comments:

Post a Comment