Memories... Like Mom Made!

Memories... Like Mom Made!
Out of dark moments, flowers grow.

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Oh how I've missed you all!

I'm baaaaaaaack! So I haven't really left... but I haven't been posting regular like I would like... Part of this is because of work, part because my husband was gone and I wasn't motivated to cook like I normally do, and part because my husband came home and then I wasn't motivated to post because I wanted to spend time with him!!! So all this adds up to almost 3 weeks of inactivity!!!

For this, my dear friends, I apologize!!

Okay... so let me make it up to you... I am going to post a bunch of the recipes I have been collecting and holding on to RIGHT NOW!...

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to hear you are still a ok girlie! :) And life is great as well! Brent leaves tomorrow for 2 weeks .. so I'm in your boat soon!

    ReplyDelete