Memories... Like Mom Made!

Memories... Like Mom Made!
Out of dark moments, flowers grow.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Yummy Cupcakes NOT made by me! (Thank Goodness!!!)

So I absolutely 100% love to cook and bake... But I am, by no means whatsoever, a "baker". I can bake, but I can't create amazing mouth watering creations that are as appealing to the eye as they are to the taste buds... I am not trying to put myself down... I am just very honest and realistic... In fact, my husband calls me "tasty but sloppy" (Worst Cooks in America fans will laugh at that one!).

Though I am hopeless when it comes to things like making birthday cakes and beautiful cupcakes, I have a friend who knocks my socks off every time she posts something new. She started her business a little over a year ago and she gets better and better every day. She makes wedding cakes, cupcakes, birthday cakes, custom cakes, cupcake cakes.... basically if it has "cake" in the word, she makes it... Oh except I don't think she makes cheesecakes - but I do!!! We are like Yin and Yang. It is a great harmony.

So I am sure you are drooling on the screen now saying "WHO!? WHO IS this incredibly talented woman and HOW can I view her menu?!" Well calm down, wipe the drool off your chin, and check out her Facebook page, or her website. Her website is still under construction, so be sure to check out her Facebook page for delicious mouth watering pictures!!!


Above is one of her special designs for mother's day, and below is the amazing anniversary cake that she made for me and my husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment